tirsdag 6. desember 2011

Then and now, December of 2011

Alas,
I desired to come to
The material world.
Question:
“Would I have chosen differently
Now?”

With all my heart:
“YES!”
But,
I can observe
My current position
And disposition,
And I realize that
That this may not be
The immediate fact
Of the matter.

Truthfully,
I cannot proclaim
The abovementioned
Initial, heartfelt
Reply.

Because,
If my immediate answer was to be
Yes,
Then I would already
Be back home,
With Krishna.
The fact that my consciousness remains
Attached to this material world,
Is itself proof of the real answer:
“I would still have come.. “

And
This is why
I do not break my back on the streets
With books;
This is why
I have no control over my habits of
Sleeping and eating;
This is why
My mind is restless,
My heart is morose,
My senses are agitated.

However,
On the bright side,
That is what this world is made for.
To realize this fact.
To turn “I will come”
Into “I am done”.
This is the blessing
Of the process given
By our ever well wishers.

So,
Embrace this process,
Utilize this place.
This chance of the human birth.

Gradually,
Alright,
But with the heart,
With the faith that
                This is it!
                Now just keep it up,
                Through thick and thin.
                Arise after falling,
Bruised knees will heal
With time.

Take it on,
More and more,
And all blessings will come.
All blessings
Will come.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar